Lease financing program on renewal of bus fleet within the framework of support of domestic automakers
Since 2018, "DBK-Leasing" JSC has been the operator of the Bus Fleet Renovation Leasing Program in support of domestic car manufacturers. The purpose of the Programme is to support the development of domestic bus production and renewal of the critically worn-out bus fleet of the Republic of Kazakhstan by providing leasing financing from "DBK-Leasing" JSC, a subsidiary of "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" JSC.
|Commissions, fees and/or other payments||in accordance with the internal regulations of "DBK-Leasing" JSC|
|Insurance of the leased item under the CASCO program||at the expense of the Lessee|
|Additionally||Signing of the Project Support Agreement between "DBK-Leasing" JSC and the local executive body|
How do I get a lease?
To get funding, you need to
List of required documents
Preliminary review of the business proposal
This is the first step in reviewing your loan application, the purpose of which is to define indicative financing conditions for your investment project. The first stage is free of charge.
The second stage of consideration of your loan application for security, efficiency and payback of the Project, solvency and compliance of the legal status of counterparties with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The second stage is carried out according to tariffs for carrying out the expertise.
Once all the necessary documents have been submitted, the Authorised Bodies of "DBK-Leasing" JSC shall make an appropriate decision with respect to the Project. In case of a positive decision, the process of conclusion of agreements on provision of a credit instrument shall be carried out.
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
The interest rates on financial leasing are as follows:
- for the state program "Business Roadmap - 2020" — 5% per annum;
- for "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019": Support for the domestic car manufacturers — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of special equipment of domestic production — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of domestically produced buses - 7% per annum;
- for leasing financing of tractors and combines of domestic production - 7% per annum;
- for other projects - the rate is determined individually.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
According to internal procedures of DBK-Leasing JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
“DBK-Leasing” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.