Unified Program of Business Support and Business Development "Business Road Map 2020"
Unified Program of Business Support and Business Development "Business Road Map 2020" was approved by Resolution № 168 of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 31 March 2015. The main objective of the Program is to ensure sustainable and balanced growth of regional entrepreneurship, as well as to maintain existing and create new permanent jobs.
One of the areas of the Programme is sectoral support for entrepreneurs operating in priority sectors of the economy and manufacturing industries.
Within the framework of this line of business, "DBK-Leasing" JSC is the operator of the instrument "long-term leasing financing" of entrepreneurs implementing and (or) planning to implement investment projects in priority sectors of the economy, determined by the authorized body of the authorized body in the field of state support of industrial and innovative activities.
|Reward rate||5% per annum|
|Cost of objects of leasing||not less than 80 million tenges|
|Lease term||from 3 to 19 years|
|Participation in own funds||at least 15% of the value of the leased asset|
List of priority industries under the state programs "Business Road Map 2020"
- Food production
- Production of mineral water and other soft drinks
- Technical services in the field of mining
- Technical services in the field of oil and natural gas production
- Technical support for oil and natural gas production
- Technical support for other areas of mining and underground development
Light and woodworking industry
- Manufacture of textiles
- Manufacture of clothing
- Manufacture of leather and related products
- Manufacture of wood and cork products, except furniture, straw products and weaving materials
- Production of paper and paper products
- Furniture manufacturing
Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Production of refined products
- Manufacture of chemical products
- Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and preparations
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
Manufacture of building materials and other non-metallic mineral products
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
Metallurgy, metalworking, mechanical engineering
- Metallurgical industry
- Manufacture of finished metal products, except for machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of computers, electronic and optical products
- Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment not included in other categories
- Manufacture of vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of other vehicles
- Repair and installation of machinery and equipment
- Repair of finished metal products, machines and equipment
- Mounting of industrial machinery and equipment
Other sectors of industry
- Manufacture of other finished goods
- Electricity generation
- Treatment and disposal of non-hazardous waste
- Disposal of sorted materials
Information and communication
- Computer programming, consultations and other related services
Transport and storage
- Water transport
- Manufacture of chemical products
- Air transport
- Warehousing and auxiliary transport activities
How do I get a lease?
To get funding, you need to
List of required documents
Preliminary review of the business proposal
This is the first step in reviewing your loan application, the purpose of which is to define indicative financing conditions for your investment project. The first stage is free of charge.
The second stage of consideration of your loan application for security, efficiency and payback of the Project, solvency and compliance of the legal status of counterparties with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The second stage is carried out according to тарифам for carrying out the expertise.
Once all the necessary documents have been submitted, the Authorised Bodies of "DBK-Leasing" JSC shall make an appropriate decision with respect to the Project. In case of a positive decision, the process of conclusion of agreements on provision of a credit instrument shall be carried out.
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
The interest rates on financial leasing are as follows:
- for the state program "Business Roadmap - 2020" — 5% per annum;
- for "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019": Support for the domestic car manufacturers — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of special equipment of domestic production — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of domestically produced buses - 7% per annum;
- for leasing financing of tractors and combines of domestic production - 7% per annum;
- for other projects - the rate is determined individually.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
According to internal procedures of DBK-Leasing JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
“DBK-Leasing” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.