Equipment leasing within the state program
The unified program "Business Road Map 2025" which support and development business was approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 31, 2015 No. 168. The main goal of the program is to ensure sustainable and balanced growth of regional entrepreneurship, as well as to maintain existing and create new permanent jobs.
One of the areas of the Program is branch support for entrepreneurs who are operating in priority the economy and manufacturing industries sectors. Within the framework of this direction, DBK-Leasing JSC provides long-term leasing financing for entrepreneurs, as well as for planning and implementing investment projects in priority sectors of the economy aimed at increasing labor productivity and developing territorial clusters.
List of priority industries within the framework of the program "Road business map 2025" and SPIID 2020-2025
Agro industrial complex
- Foodstuff manufacture
- Mineral waters and other soft drinks manufacture
- Technical Services for Mining
- Technical services in the field of oil and natural gas
- Technical support in oil and natural gas production
- Other technical support of mining and underground mining
Light and wood working industry
- Textiles manufacture
- Clothing manufacture
- Leather and related products manufacture
- Wooden and cork products manufacture, except furniture, straw products and materials for weaving
- Paper and paper products manufacture
- Furnish manifacture
Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Oil refining products manufacture
- Chemical industry products manufacture
- Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and preparations
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
Construction materials and others non-metal mineral products manufacture
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
Metallurgy, metal working, machine-building industries
- Metallurgical industry
- Manufacture of finished metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of computers, electronic and optical products
- Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment not elsewhere classified
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of other vehicles
- Repair and installation of machinery and equipment
- Repair of finished metal products, machinery and equipment
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
Other industry sectors
- Manufacture of other finished products
- Production of electricity
- Treatment and disposal of non-hazardous waste
- Disposal of sorted materials
Information and connection
- Computer programming, consulting and other related services
Transportation and warehousing
- Water transport
- Production of chemical products
- Air Transport
- Warehousing and supporting activities of transportation
What is leasing?
Leasing is a financial instrument that allows entrepreneurs to conduct business activities with minimal investment of their own funds.
We will help you to get leasing on favorable terms, submit a request for leasing. Learn more about state program features.
from 80 mln ₸
cost of equipment
prepayment on equipment
How to get a lease?
To receive funding, you must
Preliminary consideration of business proposals
This is the first stage of loan application consideration, the purpose is to determine indicative terms of financing for an investment project. The first stage is free of charge.
A-020. Applicant cover letter.docx
A-030. Agreement of the credit history subject.docx
The second stage of your loan application consideration is to detect it for the subject of security, efficiency and payback, solvency and compliance of the legal status of counterparties with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The second stage is according to the examination fees.
A-020. Application of the Lessee.docx
Appendix 1. Basic requirements for Business plan.docx
Appendix 2. Submission forms of interpretations of payables, receivables, fixed assets of financial statements, information on existing loan agreements, information on large contracts (sales of products and / or services, main raw materials), information on the socio-economic effects of the project.docx
Appendix 3. The conditions of the Protocol of the authorized body of the potential Lessee (apply depending on the financing conditions determined by the authorized bodies of "DBK-Leasing" JSC).docx
Appendix 4. Questionnaire data of the potential Supplier (Seller).docx
Appendix 5. Required documents for legal due diligence of leasing projects of residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan.docx
Construction of a plant for the production of power transformers of voltage class 110 and 220 kV in the city of Shymkent. I turnConstruction of a plant for the production of power transformers of voltage class 110 and 220 kV in the city of Shymkent. I turn
Construction of a plant for the production of power transformers of voltage class 110 and 220 kV in the city of Shymkent. I turn
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
The interest rates on financial leasing are as follows:
- for the state program "Business Roadmap - 2020" — 5% per annum;
- for "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019": Support for the domestic car manufacturers — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of special equipment of domestic production — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of domestically produced buses - 7% per annum;
- for leasing financing of tractors and combines of domestic production - 7% per annum;
- for other projects - the rate is determined individually.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
According to internal procedures of DBK-Leasing JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
- 1 stage — determination of indicative conditions of financing for the project. The list of documents is in the section "Information on leasing";;
- 2 stage — the main examination on the project. The list of documents is in the section "Information on Leasing".
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
“DBK-Leasing” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.