Combine and tractor leasing
"DBK-Leasing" JSC is the operator of the Leasing Financing Program for the renewal of the machine and tractor fleet as part of the support of national manufacturers of agricultural engineering. The purpose of the Program is to support the development of domestic agricultural machinery and update the critically worn-out Kazakhstani machine-tractor fleet by providing leasing financing from the JSC “DBK-Leasing”, a subsidiary of the Joint-Stock Company “Development Bank of Kazakhstan”.
We will help you to get leasing on favorable terms, submit a request for leasing.
to 7 years
of leasing term
Within the framework of the anti-crisis policy pursued by the Government of Kazakhstan, we announced the launch of a special offer for the acquisition of domestic agricultural equipment.
In the framework of the program for the period 2020, the nominal interest rate was reduced to 6% and the possibility of acquisition without an initial payment
How to get a leasing?
To receive funding, you must
List of required documents
The initial selection of potential lessees is made by the producer.
Б-010. The main criteria for the selection of potential lessees.docx
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
The interest rates on financial leasing are as follows:
- for the state program "Business Roadmap - 2020" — 5% per annum;
- for "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019": Support for the domestic car manufacturers — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of special equipment of domestic production — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of domestically produced buses - 7% per annum;
- for leasing financing of tractors and combines of domestic production - 7% per annum;
- for other projects - the rate is determined individually.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
According to internal procedures of DBK-Leasing JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
“DBK-Leasing” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.