Since 2018, "DBK-Leasing" JSC is the operator of the Leasing Financing Program for updating the bus fleet in support of domestic automakers. The purpose of the Program is to support the development of national bus production and the renewal of the critically worn bus fleet of the Republic of Kazakhstan by providing leasing financing from "DBK-Leasing" JSC, a subsidiary of "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" Joint-Stock Company
How to get a leasing?
To receive funding, you must
List of required documents
Preliminary consideration of business proposals
This is the first stage of loan application consideration, the purpose is to determine indicative terms of financing for an investment project. The first stage is free of charge.
The second stage of your loan application consideration is to detect it for the subject of security, efficiency and payback, solvency and compliance of the legal status of counterparties with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The second stage is according to the examination fees.
Appendix 2. Submission forms of interpretations of payables, receivables, fixed assets of financial statements, information on existing loan agreements, information on large contracts (sales of products and / or services, main raw materials), information on the socio-economic effects of the project.docx
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
Financial leasing interest rates are as follows:
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program» — 5% per annum;
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program»: National automakers companies — 3% per annum;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (buses) - 7% per annum;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) - 7% per annum;
- another projects - rate is determined individually.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
According to internal procedures of DBK-Leasing JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
“DBK-Leasing” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.