The Ombudsman is a person appointed by the Board of Directors whose role is to advise the Company's employees who applied to it, participants in labor disputes, conflict and assist them in developing a mutually acceptable, constructive and implementable decision, taking into account compliance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan need), to assist in solving problematic social and labor issues, as well as in adhering to the principles of business ethics of the Company's employees.
The main functions of the Ombudsman are:
- collecting non-compliance with the Code of Conduct;
- consultation of employees, officials on the provisions of the Code of Business Ethics;
- consideration of appeals of the Company's employees for actions (inaction) of employees and decisions taken (acts) of the Company's officials;
- rendering assistance to the Company's employees in the settlement of conflicts (disputes) at an early stage before their transfer to judicial bodies, out-of-court settlements;
- giving recommendations to the Company's officials on resolving conflicts (disputes) on received appeals;
- develop recommendations for resolving and preventing conflicts (disputes) of a systemic nature;
- holding necessary meetings, meetings, consultations, discussions with employees of the Company, representatives of government bodies and organizations, as well as hearing employees of the Company on received appeals.
Amirtaev Askar Saparovich
Ombudsman of "DBK-Leasing" JSC, Managing Director - member of the Management Board of Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, member of the Board of Directors of "DBK-Leasing" JSC
Amirtaev Askar Saparovich
Date of birth: 29.09.1983
He is a graduate of the Bolashak program. In 2010, he graduated from the University of Warwick (United Kingdom) with a degree in International Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation. Also in 2004 he graduated with honors from the Law Institute (Almaty), with a degree in Jurisprudence. He has a master's degree in law (LLM).
From 2008 to 2014, he held various positions in financial organizations and development institutions: JSC Investment Fund of Kazakhstan JSC, Bank Astana Astana, JSC, Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, KazAgroFinance JSC, Samruk-Kazyna Invest LLP ", JSC" NMH "Baiterek". He began his career in 2004 in the public service.
Prior to his appointment to JSC Development Bank of Kazakhstan, he held the position of director of the legal support department of Baiterek National Management Holding JSC. In 2014, he was appointed Managing Director of Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC. From October 2015 - Managing Director - Member of the Management Board of Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC. From April 2016 - member of the Board of Directors of DBK-Leasing JSC.
Legal support of the Bank’s activities, legal expertise and project support; organization and coordination of the Bank’s work with government bodies; organization and coordination of claim and claim work, as well as work with distressed assets of the Bank; legal support of compliance risk management issues.
On the facts of unlawful actions of officials and other employees of the Company, please contact us by phone +7 (7172) 792658, as well as by e-mail email@example.com to receive written requests.