Company development strategy
Apart from commercial leasing companies, «DBK-Leasing» is not oriented on profit, but on investments in those large-scale projects in accordance with the strategy for industrial-innovative republic development. The economic sectors of priority are manufacturing, production and transport infrastructure. The key activity of «DBK-Leasing» is implementation of breakthrough projects of international importance; projects forming technologically connected production chains, making products with high add value, with perspective for Kazakhstan manufacturers to enter the international markets.
Priority activity directions
“Main Company activity directions are projects oriented for creating and developing of:
1) Infrastructure objects (energy, transport, telecommunications, tourism);
2) industrial manufacturing, including production and/or purchasing, transporting of the raw materials, downstream of products in terms of the investment project;
3) Agricultural industry, including production and/or purchasing, transporting of the raw materials, downstream of products in terms of the investment project;
4) services (commercial based): tourism, ecology, medical, education, sports and healthcare, hotel;
5) capital services implemented abroad for support of the development of infrastructure and transit potential of the Republic of Kazakhstan, export of Kazakhstan goods, works.
In addition, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan included machinery manufacturing to the list of country industrial priorities in 2009.”