Joint Stock Company “DBK-Leasing” is a subsidiary organization of “Development Bank of Kazakhstan” and is part of the National Holding “Baiterek”. The company was established September 6, 2005 in order to extend the present “Development Bank of Kazakhstan” instruments of financing investment projects in the framework of the Strategy of Industrial and Innovation Development of Kazakhstan.
The only founder of JSC “DBK-Leasing” is JSC “Development Bank of Kazakhstan”.
Development Bank using its capabilities and a high credit rating, helping to attract debt capital for leasing subsidiary under the same conditions as for themselves. This explains the low interest rates, long term financing and other extremely favorable conditions.
Unlike commercial leasing companies “DBK-Leasing” is not focused on making a profit, and investing in large-scale projects that meet the strategy of industrial-innovative development of the republic. The priority sectors are the manufacturing, industrial and transport infrastructure. Key activity “DBK-Leasing” is the realization of important projects of international importance; projects, forming chains of technologically related industries producing goods with high value added, promising to output position Kazakhstan producers on world markets.
Priority areas for action “DBK-Leasing”:
The main activities of the Company are projects in the following sectors:
– Mechanical engineering;
– Metallurgy and metalworking;
– Chemical and pharmaceutical industries;
– Manufacture of building materials;
– Light and wood industry;
– Transportation and warehousing;
as well as projects aimed at:
1) development of infrastructure (energy, transport, telecommunications);
2) establishment of industrial production for import substitution;
3) promotion of high-tech products Kazakhstan in international markets;
4) development of “green economy” in Kazakhstan.